Saturday, October 19, 2013

9:38 am

I just showered. Joycie is picking me up in an hour. Auntie Sal should be picking up H in an hour too to go to the Farmer's Market. S is at the high school already. She was angry when she showered in the morning because Kak Nora was showering for SO LONG with the hot water, and S had to shower with the cold water. I was silently angry at Kak Nora. Even I didn't shower for that long. So anyways, I slept in S's bed until I woke up at 8:40. Yeah, I sleep in S's bed now because we're both cold, and S says I'm always so physically warm, so I'm her human warmer. Kind of offensive, but I like sleeping with other people. Especially if they like to snuggle. Unfortunately S doesn't like to snuggle.

So now there are cars outside slamming doors and weird kids screaming and adults yelling. Throat still hurts, and I'm beginning to cough a little too. Need to take honey and gargle salt water. I hate that medicine, but it works. I like Ibuprofen but it doesn't work. So yeah.

My shower was wonderfully warm, and I warmed my freezing little fingers under the summer-hot water. Now they're freezing again and not typing what I want them to type.

Finally, H updated his blog. S should update hers.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN