I fahgotted to tell you that we woke up late for Fajr this morning. I woke up early when it was still dark because my dream didn't last long. And then I woke up and saw the light. And then I tried to remember if we prayed already. And I thought we did. So I went back to sleep. But then S woke up and said, "Oh no, did we pray yet?" And I said, "I don't know." And then S checked her alarm and saw that it didn't ring. And then she made wudu and we prayed and I stayed up because it was too late to sleep. So yeah.
We don't have a ride so nobody is taking us to that pizza party therefore H better bring some back for us. Hib's mom may come over tomorrow to fix Kak Nora's laptop.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN