Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm an old wrinkly girl at the age of three hands times five fingers

I came back from swimming about 40 minutes ago. I'm all wrinkly and dry and I can't find my lotion bottle. We prayed late. We're hungry. Chicken is in the oven now. Pardon me - S just told me to go and do something.

I'm back. So basically, the bowling was AWESOME and I had 37 points at the end of the first game (lame) but then on the second game we pulled the sides up and I got 94 (with the help of meh little six year old friend Hal). My ball was ten pounds and it was pinkish-red. Oh yeah and on the second game I did two strikes. I am very proud of myself.

Just now at the pool I nearly died. I was diving without goggles on and it was so deep (because I was fishing for something) and I nearly lost all my breath and thought I had come to my end as I was floating back up. Just as my hand touched the little swimming toy it floated away and I was surprised but then my oxygen went away and I had to float back up. Water was in my nose and I had to cough it out. I pinched my nose shut and blew so my ears could unclog. My chest had a sharp pain in it. My eyes slowly closed...and I died.







For real. This is my sister S in my account typing up this post for me. Because I really did leave this world.

It is hard to write in N's dumb, silly style. I'm sorry, fans out there who do not exist. *cackle*

Well, now that she's gone, my life will be so much easier. Now, to get rid of H. *cackles again*

~JSF


I'm back again. No, I was just joking. N is still here. She wrote all of the former. S doesn't even know N's password. And how would S know how N felt whilst swimming? Sure, N could have told her all about it, but would S have enough heart to get in her blog and write it all down? No. As y'all can probably see on S's blog, the last post was probably September 7 or something.

So basically that's it.

N (for realsies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN