Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More Things to Do

I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. Half-excited, half-sad.

Things I'm excited about:

- seeing Izz & fam again [Izz is a very old friend of ours (not old by age, mind you) and she is the daughter of Ummi's best college friend.]
- making Travel TV videos [who cares what Mom & Dad say; at least we found something to do on the trip]
- eating
- sleeping in a luxurious bed at the hotel
- taking the class
- usin' meh travel journal
- the thrill of traveling itself

Things I'm sad about:
- no halaqa
- no tennis
- NO SEEIN' MAR FOR LAHK A WHOLE WEEK'N MORE
- other stuff

N

2 comments:

  1. Say my mother wanted to contact with ur mother say can you give her email address ..tq and enjoy ur holiday.
    Gahh,,im sounding like a robot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay-dokay, Hanis/Qayyum/Faiz/Muiz/Waiz/Hurin Ain. XD

    the email is juliherman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN