Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Make a Deal, Bruhs

Hello humans!

I don't know what to do - remind Dad to pay me for the massages or make a deal that is as so:-

"If I finish all my math will you buy me a phone? It's one-hundred-and-ninety-nine dollars!" *cute kitty eyes*

I did some math, and I have two dollars more than I thought I had. I need sixty-two more dolla. Maybe I can tell dad that each massage cost $31? That'd be easy money, since 31 x 2 is 62. But I think that's too much to charge. Besides, I've massaged Dad a lot of times so if he gives me $31 for each massage I'll have more money than I need, which won't be fair. Mom tells me that massage people charge like $40 an hour and I still can't get over it. Like... is it really worth it or are these people just greedy?!

Anyway, this stuff is in my Motorola cart (other than the phone):-

See what I'm talking about? There's no pretty pink option!! Just that red, and that purple.
Now if only that pink could be a shell color... :'(
Dad probably doesn't remember all the massage times and how much sessions there were. I don't remember either, but let's say safely there were 4. Then he'd have to pay $15.50 for each.

I'm too afraid to ask Dad, who like me has anger issues. So Mom please read this and show it to Dad but don't do it in front of me.

N

4 comments:

  1. What cute eyes are you going to show? A random cat's? Because you and cute sure don't go together. Also that's messed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm sure you've heard of 'cute puppy eyes' that people do in books. Well I implied the same meaning in what I wrote except it's kitty eyes because I don't like puppies.

      Delete
    2. I have, but usually the person asking does the 'Cute Puppy Eyes' and you don't have the ability to be cute, frankly.

      Delete

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN