Journal entry #2
Hallo. We finished a long class today. Sheikh Saad Tasleem did a 'halal prank.' He showed us what would happen if our phones made a sound. This guy named Atq had to give his phone to the sheikh and the sheikh put the phone in a cup of water. Everybody gasped.
So then class started and pretty soon lunch time came. Ummi bought a lunch. It was KFC and french fries. The break extended from 1:30 to 3:30, so we looked for places to eat at. We ended up at a McDonalds for ice cream, but they didn't have anything we wanted. At all. So we just went back to class. We had a few 5 minute breaks. And I survived the day. There's a poem contest with a promised prize. I'm not sure if I should enter. I want to know what the prize is. Well, after class we went to a restaurant called M&M Grill (Mediterranean & Mexican Grill). I ordered an enchilada and H and S both ordered burgers. Those guys are always ordering the same thing. While waiting we partied in the store that was attached to the restaurant. The guy there wanted to give Z a soccer ball. We left it there but then the guy gave it to H. So we waited in the van for our food. Then after a while, me and H and Dad went to go check if the food was ready. We ended up eating in the restaurant. The place was a lot like Malaysia. Eeww. so we went back to the hotel and showered. Tomorrow Izz is taking the class with us. Yay!
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN