Journal entry #3
So yesterday we took the class with Izz. It was very hilarious.
We rolled over some roadkill just now. I think it was a deer, because H mentioned horns. The scenery is awesome, but the camera's battery is exhausted. Dang.
The sun's totally almost out now. I wanted to eat a chewy granola bar but I had to eat a banana first. We have too many bananas.
Anyhow, back to yesterday. I was playing Fruit Ninja with S on the iPad, and then Ummi yelled at us to go meet Izz downstairs. We readied ourselves and went down the elevator with a grumpy pink woman and a cheerful man.
In the lobby, we didn't know where to go, so we sat in the couches. Soon H came down and told us to go eat breakfast. I waited a million years for my turn at the waffle maker, and in that time, Izz came with her dad. Her dad left right away. After I got my waffle, I went back to the room with Izz. Izz felt very awkward. She wanted to do something but there was nothing for her to do. So we watched everybody pack and I finished my waffle.
My hand hurts from writing. Ummi's driving and H's in the front seat with her. Abi is in the back sleeping. S is also sleeping. She and I both have out hijabs off. TEEHEE
So anyway, me and Izz took some bags and loaded the van. Then, after a long time, we left for the class.
We sat at the same table as the other day. Class dragged on, and then it was lunchtime. Ummi's friend and Izz's teacher, Arsh, was taking us out for lunch. We drove to some place called Best Boy. I got a beef shawarma gyro. Izz got something healthy [she's on a diet]. We took our drinks. Izz got tea. I got pink lemonade and a bit of strawberry Fanta.
When our food finally arrived, we were laughing so hard - about nothing. Geez, I was sweating so bad, lol.
After lunch, we were all calm in the van on the way back to class. Class dragged on again, and soon it was over. We left so quickly that we didn't get to see who won the poetry contest. We stopped at a gas station to pee, and Izz wondered why we couldn't just pee at her house. S peed at the gas station and then we all ended up peeing at Izz's house. We ate some food and then Mom and Izz's Mom talked. Izz took me to her room. It's pretty nice, though her bed fills nearly the whole place. We peeked in Hmr's room. Oops! She was still awake.
Well, we left after that. Izz, Hmr, Mym, and Insh waved bye to us.
While driving, I was sleeping, as always. But I was aware of H's head sleeping in my lap.
That's it. I'm eating a granola bar. The sun's shining behind me.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN