I don't care if I stole H's ice cream. I, like, didn't even steal it. He chose it and I eat it. I chose thin mints and he ate it. Yeah. So?
I am going to possibly make cookies today for my YouTube channel and my cook will film me. I'm making brookie cookies. It's a brownie crossed with a cookie. Annnnd it's lovely. XD Here it is: Brookie Cookie
I have three more posts to make in order to reach my goal. ._. The horror. Fine, I'll tell one story for each post. First will feature what happened on Monday!
{MONDAY: LIBRARY & RAW MILK} October 28th 2013
It was a typical Monday morning, with not much work to do as we have no online classes on Monday. At 11am we all piled in the van for the library and fetching the raw milk. Another old custom. I had fines to pay for Z's books that were overdue. ._. Earlier H had dared to chat with the library telling them he didn't deserve his fines, and that they were for his little brother, and he (H) couldn't drive. That kid is quite daring.
So at the library I got the book Yellowfang's Secret after paying my fines, which was something near $15.00. It was $14.20 if I remember correctly (that's most likely wrong) and after the librarian told me that she asked, "How much of that to do want to pay today?"
I gave her a look. She'd asked me that before. Does she think I have not enough money or what? Yeah, I was totally broke before Eid al-Fitr, but seriously. Only elementary school kids have less than $10 in their wallets or ugly piggy banks. So I calmly said,
"I'll just pay all of it," and gave her a $20. She took it and went away to get my change. Some woman came behind me and muttered inaudible junk to herself. I got my change and then stuffed it in my wallet on my way to the computers, where a self checkout thing was. I checked out Yellowfang's Secret and then joined H with Z who was on the computer. We bothered Z. Z was only annoyed when H bothered him but not me. Why?
After everything at the library we went to fetch the raw milk. We passed the Rio Grande which was all dried up. Crazy, huh? H got the directions for the milkplace on his phone. When we arrived I went out of the van with mom to get the milk. The jars fell to the ground and broke. Jk. then we went home. The day was very hot.
The End
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN