Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wednesday.

We had interior design class in the morning at 9:15 am. We are supposed to start our room designing powerpoint presentations, and I drew a plan for my room already. The problem is, S lives in my room too, and she doesn't quite like my plan because her desk is going to be at the window. ._. H likes my plan though, because murderers can get S in bed. Plus there is a lot of space to do handstands, in the words of H. I did not calculate properly, but yeah, he's right.

Yesterday I starred in a new video for my YouTube channel! It is called MyArtNF. It contains videos of food and art how-to's, and so far I've only got a how-to of an omelette. but now I have a how-to on brown sugar cookies! For the link you can go to my food blog, If You're Hungry and You Know It. It's not up yet though.

I hate filming my videos. My voice sounds so awkward and I KNOW it isn't my real voice. If I was filming myself in my very own kitchen with my very own camera and no filmer to make me feel awkward, I'd do it completely non-fakely. For real. I hate fake voices in videos and/or real life. It's lying. And that's why I hate it when my mom uses that 'being nice' voice with other people. I also don't like the idea of being all quiet and mature around your friends, especially if you aren't truly this way at home. I mean, sure, I'm a little self-conscious but I do dumb things in front of my friends and don't care. I do wayyyy dumber things at home.

Yeah, S is gonna be all annoying around me after she reads this, saying I don't act right in real life either, and if people met me in real life they wouldn't like me. So pessimistic......

Maybe I can improve my channel in the future......


N

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't GOING to be annoyed until I saw that. -_- And how is that pessimistic? That makes no sense. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S,
      My blog can't tolerate virtual arguments. That is pessimistic because you always think on the dark side.
      Thanks for commenting!

      XDDDDDDDD

      Delete

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN