My Qur'an class is in approximately 38 minutes. My throat still slightly hurts. My fingers are freezing. And umm... I'm hungry. :D What should I eat?
Umm, I think I'll take those red apples in the fridge. I have not tasted an apple for 3 years. For realsies.
JUST KIDDING.
I like green apples and green grapes, but I don't like the color green. My sister likes red apples and red grapes, but she doesn't like the color red. Yes, we are a very strange pair of sisters.
My toes are freezing too. >_< And I need to clean the toilet today. Plus the bathroom mirror and counter. I just feel like it. Those are the only bathroom chores I find fun. And also, meh laundry. It wasn't a very big load, but it had thick stuff in it, like meh towel (meh luscious red towel that is about 9 years old) and meh pink fleece blanket (meh fluffy pink blanket that is 4 years old).
I have a lot of old stuff. It's kinda hard to believe that I've had my red towel since I was about six years old. And yeah, it's still in good condition. ^_^
Anyways, I think I'm done here, so I'm going to show you some pictures that I took from my [VERY BIG AND LONG] trip in April.
N
 |
| THE BLUE SKY IS BLUE LIKE BLUE BUBBLEGUM |
 |
| Random red van on the rough road. |
 |
| Clear shot of text on the signs out there. |
 |
| A random city. |
 |
| Have a nice trip, see ya next fall. |
 |
| Muffins I made. They got squished, but they were at least still muffins, and still food, and still good. BE GRATEFUL |
 |
| I had to - didn't I? |
 |
| See my li'l bro there at the pond? |
 |
| I got an amazing shot of that white bird in flight. |
 |
| Why does my window have to reflect what happening inside the van? |
 |
CHEWY THINGS RULE THE WORLD MY BRAIN |
 |
| I hate hotels with that sort of blanket. |
 |
| A very eerie shot of the hotel window. This was around 3am, if I remember correctly. |
 |
| "Teary eyes and dreary skies..." |
 |
| Fancy house. |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN