I thought we were going to Dharmahorse, but no. We went to some place on campus. We parked and went inside a classroom and awkwardly sat there. Then the person came and took us to her office. they discussed something so dreadfully boring that I didn't even try to pay attention. Then we left after S looked at boots.
I went to my speech thingy at 3pm. We did some daft icebreaker thing and then I answered some awkward questions and did some exercises. I hate it when people ask you a yes or no question, and then when you answer with a shake or nod of head, they just keep looking at you. I mean, they can't be that blind. They could clearly see that head gesture, could they not? This is annoying and very awkward. Don't y'all quiet people hate it?
I want more pasta. That was very filling. Maybe I'll get more later.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN