So, S has finally paid back my kindness in following my blog, as I did hers. Glad to see it. Though it's kind of sad that no one else is following who isn't family. I hope some non-dangerous, non-family person follows me soon.
I'm fasting today and I'm going to the horseplace with S and Ummi at two. I'm going to keep an eye out for any stray cats. Cats are always at farms and barns. At three I have speech at the Edgar R. Garrett hall.
Do y'all like my new profile picture? It's a sweet little kitty that I cartooned. Took time and was quite difficult - but it was fun. I am going to try it on another photo.
I have scabs all over my legs and feet - and the cause is? Mosquitoes! The nerve of those creatures! Well, I'll make sure they receive a piece if my mind.
I love Thursdays, because I don't have to do much work. Thursdays consist of just math, essay-writing, and home2teach homework. And reading Anne of Green Gables. Since I over-read last week, I don't have to read Anne this week. I'll do it anyway, so I won't forget what happened.
H is getting his Nexus 4 tomorrow and he will be doing an unboxing video about it for his new channel on YouTube.
Insha-Allah for everything mentioned up there. This Traveler with the Quran Arabic song is making this blogging moment harmonic and balmy. Balmy is a word I leaned from Wordly Wise. It means calm.
Well, goot-bye.
I shall abandon you.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN