For one thing, I got really tired whilst doing my Wordly Wise and I still had math left to do. Later I was sleeping and my work was half done. Ummi bothered me when I was trying to sleep. And today I had to finish up Test 3 of Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 and I haven't gotten to doing Lesson 4. I'm feeling lazy...
Last night for dinner we had mushroom soup and bread. It was very nourishing. After Maghrib I had speech therapy with Ummi.
Today Ummi's best friend E called and I had to go and join the video chat whilst laundry slave labor because F wanted to talk to me. Shoot. So I talked to F in the boredest voice I could manage. Unfortunately I found myself enjoying it.
Well, after I went down, S forced me to fold and hang the laundry that's been living in our room for more than a week. I didn't want to do it, but I was glad when the basket was out of our room. Tehn I cleaned out my top desk drawer and arranged my wall and desk. I stacked my books up high and tried to figure out where and how the stuffed animals should sit. They were Seraphina, a leopard toy, and a dog with a green 4-H shirt who didn't have a name yet. I think I'll name him Kipper, after that dog from one of my favorite shows back then.
HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN