Auntie Sal said it was gonna snow on this day, but it didn't. All what happened was rain, rain, and some hail. FUNNNN.
I don't like winter, but I always get excited when it snows. In the past I've always been known to stay inside while H and S partied outside in the snow. Because I don't like being cold. My favorite season is summer. In winter you can barely do anything. People in the past have died due to too cold weather.
Anyways, I studied my biology homework with Dad. It's about cells and all. I'm thinking of making a blog all about my school, because I don't want it along with other stuff on THIS blog.
My fingers are so cold they're not typing right.
The halaqa was about salat. Only Sr and Bdr were there. Nsrn stayed for a bit but left. We watched a hilarious short video about some guy who prayed too fast because he was excited about some soccer game he was watching. He did a cool move and jumped on his couch from behind. I needed to pee during the whole thing. But I waited until after everything was over.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN