I don't know why flies are in the Earth. They seem pretty useless. But then again, everything has a purpose, because Allah made everything and everyone for a purpose. Though it angers me how I cannot really find the purpose of flies in this world. All they do is buzz like little greedy brats over food and turds, and then they fly over tramps to annoy them. They even do it to clean people! And to annoy humans even more, the flies brought along their cousins the fruit flies and the large green flies to complete their mission of making humans hate them. Why? Why? Earlier while I was practicing my revision, a fly was sparking my monsterish side, making me turn towards flies extremely dangerously. It went on my lips, then inside my right nostril, then nearly inside my right eye! What is this madness? Surely the fly did not come to me for a good purpose? I kept growling at the fly with gritted teeth to go away, but it was a little servant of my brother. It didn't listen and annoyed me on, while a fiery battle raged in my body. Moments later, without my noticing, it had gone. This strangely worried me. It reminded me of a story I read once, about a prince who pushed away his faithful pet crow thrice whilst the crow was trying to protect his master from the poisoned water he was trying to get at. At the third time the prince killed his crow and when he realized what his crow was trying to do, he was in a desperate state. But I don't think this was the same case with me and that fly, so I'm (supposedly) okay.
Bye.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN