Scratch that, I meant to say 'scratches foot...and scratchable things'.
Anyway. Why all the scratching? What is this madness? Well, there's a mosquito around that is as bratty as H and as bratty as Z when he barges into my room without permissioné. My foot is extremely itchy because mosquitoes love feet for no reason. Why can't they ever bite things that aren't biteable? Or why don't they go to space and freeze to death or die in the Black Hole? All mosquitoes do is suck people's blood, cause them to itch, and spread malaria. No help to the world, right? Well, anyway, I hate this font. It's called Times New Roman. And I know that when I post this post it'll be in the font Arial, but whatever. My foot's itchy and I'm frustrated. Now my arm is itchy. I have to read Anne of Green Gables. I have to do Wordly Wise. I have to do Problem Set 8 in math. I'm learning about riba', which is interest in case you ain't Arabic-speakin'.
I know French. What does bonne nuit mean?
3
2
1
Too late. It means Good Night. It is pronounced 'bun nwee'.
Okay. What does chérie mean?
3
2
1
Too late. It means Sweetie, or Darlin'. It is pronounced 'shay-ree'.
I know Spanish too. (O' course, since I live in NM.) What does amigo mean?
3
2
1
Duh. Everyone knows that. I don't even have to tell you.
Okay. What does el constipato mean?
5
4
3
2
1
BAHA. It means 'the constipated'.
Language class is over. Now GET OUTTER MAH SIGHT.
I'm bilingual. Nah. I'm not.
Aah. Ginger is telling me to do my work because the time slips by. Oh deario. Okay. I'll go do my Wordly Wise and I'll be back with some extraordinary new vocabulary. Cheerio!
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN