Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Stars are Falling. Oh, Excitement.

Z is playing bad games on a who-knows-what website. There is bad violin music playing and Z won't mute it. My ears have a slight throbbing pain in them. Probably a sign telling me the music is bad for my ears. The computer is yelling 'MOUNTAIN' at Z. H told the computer, "I get it." S laughed lamely. H is making his cardboard couch in the sunroom. I have not seen him doing his cardboard constructing in a long time. Plus, I haven't seen S reading in years. It's nice to see her reading for a change.

I feel like I've accomplished some things today. Last night I did all my Wordly Wise in almost one sitting (if there hadn't been too many interruptions), and I was surprised at myself for finishing so quickly. I completed Problem Set 8 in Teaching Textbooks, and I have to do Problem Set 9 too. I'm furiously sweating here. I'm takin' years to finish reading Eclipse.

Well. Bye.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN