Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm Like, Jumping for Joy Here.

S told me that N C is comnig over on Friday, and we're gonna back Dixie Pixie cookies with her. I can't wait.

Today we video chatted with Grandma, who is all the way in Malaysia. We gave her and our uncle Dazzle a tour of our lovely house.

Saturday, 17 August 2013 was the first night of the Girls Hifdh meeting at the masjid. While everyone was praying, Ma began to talk to me. "This is very awkward," she said. Why did she always have to say that when I was around? Lol. So she started telling me about her first day of school, and how awkward it was, and the other Muslims who there that we knew. Apparently Dm and Ay were in Ma's class. Anyway, when Ummi was done with her dhikr, she turned around, saw Ma talking, and said, "Oh, it's you! I was like, 'Hmm, who's talking? Ohh, it's you!' I never heard you talk."

We grinned and she kept talking about school after Ummi left to talk to Ma's mom.

Well, we discussed surah Kahf and the surahs we were memorizing.

The end.

S is sleeping and Ummi is sewing abayas for Ha--I mean, because they're broken. *innocent grin*

Well, tood'loo. I've finished sending my assignments to my teacher, so I can get off the computer now and finish up my Wordly Wise. Oh man, I planned to do that after math. Dear me. Oh deario. Whatever cheerio. Better go.

N

2 comments:

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN