Wise Writers Home2Teach class will begin in seven minutes.
Six minutes.
*checks random stuff and reads Lesson*
Still 8:54....
The other student has not entered the classroom yet....
Only me and the teacher...
Five more minutes...
Oh! The other student arrived.
Four more minutes...
Three more minutes...
The lesson is about birds. It always is.
Two more minutes....
I'm in the Honors Club for my class. *smug grin*
One...more....minute!!! *dies*
The teacher said, "Good morning everyone! Welcome to Week 3!" Even though on my end it isn't 9:00 yet....
Now class is starting. The teacher is using pink text. Last week she used green.
9:02
I just explained what a Venn Diagram is.
9:03
I wish I could color my text, but I'm not allowed to when class starts.
9:06
I just explained the meaning of 'COMPARE.'
9:08
I'm singing.
9:10
Why do bananas have to leave a nasty taste in your mouth?
9:16
I just gave an example. Teacher said, "Wow, that'd be cool!"
9:23
I just slapped my calf.
9:28
We're talking about transitions.
9:40
Class ends at 10AM.
9:46
Ummi is putting some kitchen stuff into a box.
9:58
Class is nearly over. We're going to the library soon after.
9:59
Class is over.
Bye.
-Nu
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN