Monday, February 24, 2014

Thawing Time

Hello humans!

It's getting a little warmer in my state, so why not make the blog warmer as well. Anyway, we returned from our trip this morning, and I haven't slept since 4AM or so. We're going on another trip in March, so I'm excited for that. I'll be done with math by then, iA.

Have any of you noticed my two new blogs? They are my reflection blog which I mentioned in the previous post,  and the girls halaqa blog. Everyone is busy, so nobody other than I is active on it.


WHEN OH WHEN DO THESE HUMANS GET BREAKS


In math, I am on Lesson 121. Eight more to go! And then moving on the Algebra 2, which seems really hard from my observations on H.

I finished the book called Goosebumps: MOST WANTED: Planet of the Lawn Gnomes by R. L. Stine. The ending is wacky. It's wackier than any of the other wacky endings in Goosebumps books. I'm not giving anything away 'cause you gotta read it. Go. Shoo.

We have to pray, and there's nothing else to say. I'll return later, eh?

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN