Hello humans!
I love the new blog theme! *gushes like an excited waterfall*
This font bears some resemblance to my real-life handwriting. Except of course, if I write too fast, my hand begins to hurt and then the writing looks really ugly. And I don't write my a's like so. My handwriting is ugly but I like it. Before I was angry that I didn't have my own handwriting 'font' like some neat people do. But now I have a font. So whoopee.
I need to make a new favicon soon.
I recently started reciting to some ladies on Skype for Tajweed correction. After a tiny discussion with Mom, I will now recite to those ladies on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Or rather...
Sunday, Mouseday, Troutday, Windyday, and Purrsday.
Anywho, my glasses haven't come yet. These people anger me. My purple glasses are irritating me. They're very loose and I can't think how they ever got damaged.
Oh no it's already five o clock I need to go make dinner. Toodles!!
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN