Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Hate Tucker, I Hate All Mice

Hello humans!

For literature we are reading the book called The Cricket in Times Square by George Seldom Selden. In that book, there's an ANNOYING, VAIN, GREEDY, and FEISTY mouse who goes by the name of TUCKER MOUSE.

[Yeah, S and H, I know you're thinking that description I put fits me perfectly. Right? RIGHT?!]

Tucker has two friends named Chester Cricket and Harry Cat. I like Harry. He's got some nice personality, although the litchrechur teacher litchrelly said he has no personality. Harry's a wise guy and not as annoying as Tucker. I wish they WEREN'T friends so Harry could just eat Tucker when he REALLY gets on his nerves. Hahahaha. Then Tucker would be in Harry's belly, but then Harry could go barf him in a dump or maybe even an ocean, and then the sharks would eat him all up. Haha! It's funny imagining it.

Our essay prompt this week is as so. ↓

Chester eats a $2 bill in his sleep while he's dreaming about eating something that doesn't taste very good.  Upon awakening, he realizes the loss of money will hurt the Bellini family.  Tucker decides to offer solutions and comes up with some very bad ways to handle the situation which would only leave people more hurt.  Is Tucker a true friend?  Why or why not?

I'm ready to insult Tucker as much I can. I'm excited to GET DIS ESSAY STARTED. I'm gonna post the first draft here when it's finished. I always hate mice in stories. When I was reading a book to Z called Mouse Upstairs, Mole Downstairs, I kept rooting for the Mole because that mouse was so dumb and dramatic. Anywho..

"BUT MEH LIFE SAVINGS!!!" screamed Tucker.

Harry slapped Tucker so hard that Tucker flew out of the newsstand and landed quite loudly on the train tracks. Alarmed, Tucker struggled to get up, but his glutton and weight slowed him. A train zoomed by, faster than a cheetah, and after it had passed, Chester and Harry peered down to see a mutilated Tucker.

Harry grinned just like a Cheshire cat and gave Chester a high-five.

I wrote that myself, okay? Chill.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN