Monday, December 30, 2013

SOME DAY YOU WILL RETURN TO HIM

Auntie Sal is here and she gave us Nutella and chocolate JIF spread. She asked me if she could get a phone for me. Heavenly heavens. I'm still trying to save up for that darn moto g phone but I only have about $130. It's my fault I'm broke. Didn't bring my money with me when we visited Malaysia...

xD

I'm not broke. Anyways, money doesn't really matter to me.

I have a 'most prized possessions' box. The box is from El. It contains all my worldly goods. Ima list all them contents here.

  • Purple spin top [Check E. Cheese, 2012]
  • Earrings [OK gift shop, bought Oct 1st 2012, considered birthday earrings]
  • Card and locket [Hib, 2013]
  • Heart necklace [Grandma, 2010]
  • Hot air balloon pendant [ALB balloon festival, 2011]
  • Article of me and S w/photos [Jn, 2012]
  • Kitty cards [Jn, 2012]
  • Reddish bracelet that could kill [Jidda, 2013]
  • Handkerchief [Jn, 2012]
  • Photo of 7 yr old me [printed by me (XD lol), 2013]

there may be many more, but I forget.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN