"Tomorrow is the first blank
page of a 365 page book.
Write a good one."
Brad Paisley
And another one...
It isn't 2014,
it's you.
You have to change,
not the year.
-Anon
We Muslims already had our 'New Year.' Haha, you Gregorian calendar people.
A bit harsh, that seemed.
Tonight at the halaqa, we will discuss backbiting. Ummi wants to bring food. I suggested cookies, because S wanted me to make some for her because she was fasting yesterday.
Jidda hand-washed all my new clothes [a.k.a. became mejnoon] the whole of yesterday. She wants me to wear baju buruk for the halaqa on Saturday, which is about Jahannam. And for the halaqa after, which is about Jenneh, she wants me to wear something heavenly. {Literally...}
We took a cruise around 'ancient NM' yesterday. [How many 'yesterdays' will appear in this post?'] We passed by some men building what looked like a barn. I waved at them (as play) as we were leaving, and the guy on the roof actually raised his hand in reply. LAWL.
We also visited Abi's abandoned office. Then we went to the masjid. Then Z peed his pantsies with nobody knowin'. Then I made deenar.
I have to draw a picture for Jidda before she leaves. I have a wonderful idea in mind. I also have to copy & print out my poem about praying in public that I wrote when I was about 9. Jidda wants to bring it home to Malaysia and give it to everybody.
Oh my God, it’s Oh my God!
How did she not know we were there?
My sister was smashed by the door,
You wouldn’t believe it,
Goodness gracious me, she said,
Oh I’m sorry, that’s what she said,
Door was banged on us and then we started to giggle!
Oh I’m sorry, Oh I am sorry,
Hit by the door
I was soo mad,
My sister was, too!
Suddenly the woman said, “Oh, I’m very sorry!”
Oh I am very sorry! We both laughed at that remark
Right after we finished praying.
Rolling with laughter, laughing uncontrollably
You just wouldn’t believe it!
How did she not know we were there?
My sister was smashed by the door,
You wouldn’t believe it,
Goodness gracious me, she said,
Oh I’m sorry, that’s what she said,
Door was banged on us and then we started to giggle!
Oh I’m sorry, Oh I am sorry,
Hit by the door
I was soo mad,
My sister was, too!
Suddenly the woman said, “Oh, I’m very sorry!”
Oh I am very sorry! We both laughed at that remark
Right after we finished praying.
Rolling with laughter, laughing uncontrollably
You just wouldn’t believe it!
By N
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN