Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shoulda Cut It Earlier

Everyone has broken their fast and right now we are waiting for Dad to get back. Dad has a new nickname from S. It is 'Pops'.

The garage is opening. Pops is back.

Mom made black rice and burnt chicken. I cut a whole watermelon that is kinda bad. Z eats too much black rice. His lips are blackish-purple. Also I do not think he has showered yet.

Right now H and Z are wrestling in the living room. Earlier we watched the Omar series on YouTube with the hate-seat pulled up to the computer. I am totally relaxing on this hate-seat right now.

I packed two black abayas for the trip and one shirt 'n skirt outfit. I am no longer sleeping in S's bed. It's better that way; S doesn't have to push me around so much.

S is always hungry. I am always sweaty. H is always talking. Z is always....being annoying.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN