"Ummi, do you like gloomy weather or sunny weather?" asked H.
"Gloomy, because it's nice," Ummi replied.
"I like sunny weather," N butted in.
"Me too," said H. "S and Ummi like gloomy weather, and you and me like sunny weather."
If you guys haven't been reading H's blog Xformat, I suggest you to. If you're too lazy, I'll just spill the beanie-weenies. No matter what H says.
That litta boy is getting a Nexus 4 that Abi ordered last night. Lucky kid. But bro, if you're reading this, tell me why Abi ordered you a Nexus 4. Isn't it the Nexus 7 you've been poring over on those websites and in Best Buy?
I want my textbook to arrive. The Interior Design teacher thought H was my sister. When Ummi emailed the teacher, confirming the registration, the teacher said, "I can't wait to see your girls in class!"
BAHA. HA.
The weather is so horribly gray out that I feel just horrible. I will try to frown as hard as I can until the sun comes out. If it doesn't come out by tomorrow, I'll give up.
I have to
N
I actually bought it with my money you know.
ReplyDeleteDid you? How wasteful. So why did you get a Nexus 4?
Delete