Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now

The rain is gone, the sun has come...and I smiled. XD I probably smiled even before the sun came out, so down with that plan.

UPDATES:
Laundry's been done, desk's been cleaned...(by Z...thanks bro)...and I fell asleep whilst reading. It was only a light sleep because I was still conscious. I heard Ummi calling me, S telling me to awaken...and I only obeyed when I felt like it.

FUTURE PLANS:
I'm gonna shower right after Asr. I'd been plannin' to before, but the clothes were still in the basket at that time. I grabbed my pants, but I couldn't find a shirt so I just gave up. >_<

PEST CONTROL:
Nearly killed another mosquito today...

EXERCISE:
Realized my chubsters, and I did some exercising. My whole body (according to me) is fine, but it's just my tummy that troubles me. It actually annoys me, in a way. I won't give the details.

I want to travel. {For the first time ever in my life I said that and meant it}

hehe the only reason i want to travel is because i want to fill in my travel journal and buy souvenirs and take pictures :D :D :D :D XD

But seriously.

Quit the grumbl'n, tumsters. I ain't listening to you until Maghrib. Now go to sleep.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN