Yesterday we all went henna crazy.
Well, not Z and H, of course.
Me and S planned to do it after Dhuhr. So we did that. My right hand henna that I got before Eid was fading away. My nails were too. and the thing that I did by myself on my left palm was also fading away. So first I colored my toe-nails with the orange henna. I colored only three when S took the henna pen away from me. I took another henna pen that smelled funny and colored my big toe and the toe next to it. That pen was bad, so I took a black pen. It would not open. S cut it. What came out was a globby, runny, black liquid, kinda like tar. With that black pen, S drew a little butterfly on my left hand. I used that black pen to color all of my left toes and three of my left fingers.Then mum redid the thing on my right hand and she also drew something around the mole on my right ring finger. LOL. Then mum did both of my feet and then S did something on my right palm. I felt like an Indian prrrrrincess. LOL.
Then end. Bhai.
-Nu
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN