Again I have a goal to reach. 30 posts for each day in November. Yeah, I've missed days. Other days I can't help myself so I post twice or more.
Yesterday [Monday] I made pancakes for breakfast because S told me to. They had chocolate chips in them and they were very luscious. They went fast. Usually they don't. I had a doctor's appointment at 10am. I answered some questions and then more things happened. pshhh
Today, H made pancakes and I filmed it all. Also, S has a trailer for a movie called "JSF Cooks for the First Time." Ask H for details.
Current Physical Status: Sweaty, freezing toes, scraggly hair, dirty body. Must bathe. I am NOT taking a late shower again like I did last night, no way...
Today's Intake: Four pancakes, one chicken breast, two spoons of white rice, two spoonfuls of salad, one cup of ice cream {half-coffee, half-chocolate+M&M}, half a cup of OJ, and about one cup of water.
Today's Clothes: Red T-shirt, bluish-purple softie-woftie fleece pants.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN