Friday, November 8, 2013

Dedication

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Yo guys! I'm excited for a couple reasons or more, which explains the kitty faces.

  • Tonight we're going for grocery shopping. I love Fridays for this reason. 
  • Tomorrow the halaqa is after Isha. As I've stated before, things are always more epic at night. 
  • Next week we're TRAVELING!! My moment's arrived! We are leaving the night of November 14th, which is a Thursday. We won't be back till the morning of November 18th. 
  • Another epic reason. Which is NOTHIIIIINNNNNNGG
I can't wait to use my travel journal for the very first time. x3 Also I can use my pink kitty pen. I was going to use the pencil my summer therapist gave me, but people usually use pens for journals because pencil erases. Yeaaaaahh. My traveling blog. And hopefully we'll vlog and most likely make another Travel TV video.

Great, mom wants my help...bye guys!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN