Well, two more months to go and 2013 will be over. Reading all my old posts of this year; I can't believe it. Why do all years pass so quickly? Soon my parents will return, my little brothers will be 14 and 7, my sister will be 17, her class will end, we might move, and other possibly nice or saddening things will occur. The past has gone, and the future has come. It is time to face the truth. Secrets will be revealed, skills exposed, and ambitions pursued.
I sometimes just really wish there was something such as a time-traveler. I would gladly go back and live the carefree life of a six-year old, and change the things I did wrong in my life.
I feel like going back most of the time. But I'm also curious about my future.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN