Hib said she would give me something on Saturday. I can't wait to see what it is.
Why so glum, do I sound? Because I can never really be happy about birthdays. Muslims don't celebrate them. I think they're fine as long as people don't make you a cake with stinky candles, sing a ridiculous song, and throw an equally ridiculous party. Giving gifts is all right. My parents sort of gave me a gift last year. It was awesome. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the day was gloomy.
Anyway...I received a nice surprise this morning when I opened Google Chrome. It was this:
If I put my mouse over it, the message says, "Happy Birthday N!" Thanks, Google.
Well, that's all I have for today. Ummi and Abi are in Madinah now. El shared pictures of them with us on G+. Thanks, El.
N
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN