Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm drummin' my fingers on my collarbone

There is an aqiqah tonight for a baby named Muhammad. There are already too many Muhammads in our community here. Unfortunately, them babies/kids don't live up to their names.

Well, I don't live up to mine, either, but I don't know how to. How am I supposed to live up to the name 'Light'?

My sister does live up to her name, but only for herself. *cackle* She is peaceful when she isn't crazy.

H lives up to his name by making cardboard weapons. But he isn't a martyr. (...yet)

Z lives up to his name by drawing and writing junk everywhere and slipping junk papers under my door. He also increases the hate for him in people [jk]. (Zaada means increase. But that isn't Z's name.)

I sure don't live up to mine, as I said before. First, I'm not physically light. Second, my skin won't totally compare to 'light' either. So...how?

Well, I do lighten up moments by falling and making people laugh. *sheepish grin* And I do like light, because darkness depresses me.

But I'm not the source of light.

Why am I talking about this?

NEVAH MAHND. PEACE OUT.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN