Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I bet I did

did u rlly think i barfed after my recent post

did u

if u did then tell me in d comments

ok sorry if ur eyes are burning but i cant type grmmarly cuz im famished. yknow? k ill try to type with mildly good grammar now.

I want Ummi to cut 4 inches of my hair off. It grew in great profusion and I didn't even realize it. But now I can see how long my hair is. And after looking at all the old pictures of me when I was 6, 7, 8...I want to look like myself as 8 again. My hair was fairly short at that age; cute short, not hideously boy-length short.


Like this. And that's not me, it's Anne of Green Gables. XD XD XD

D is gahonna take me somewhere tomorrow so I can interview her for my writing class. I chose not to do JC and I forget why but Ummi just randomly told me today that she'd emailed D and D had confirmed.

I WANT NEED MY WARRIORS BOOKS BACK. MOTHER, CAN MAY I HAVE THEM ON THE WEEKEND, PWITTY PWEASE WIF A PWITTY N ON TOP?? HEEHEE

Mother: NO LAH N. FEENEESH YO' WORK.
N: But I did!
Mother: I did not see you do it!
N: You don't have to see me!
Mother: I knoooooooo. but still i have to make sure.
N: YOU DON'T TRUST ME! AAAAAGHHH *pounces*

Typical conversation with Ummi about doing schoolwork.

JK.

i dun't knoo if my tummy hurts because of hunger or because my tummy is acting up again. the computer screen is too bright. i shall lower the brightness to 20.

beautiful. now my eyes feel better and magriib dshd be in about 29 minutes. k?

goin back to bad grammar

well now. hw r u today.

we been havin lotta storms lately. which reminds me i gotta post some pics of the weeds in our b-yard.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN