9:13 AM
Oops, I forgot I uploaded the pictures to the computer. Well, that's perfect!
We set up a webcam with the iPad and connected it to the Mac laptop. So someone would just sit and watch the cam on the laptop, and if we saw any birds, we'd pull the string and the box would fall.
We gave up at the end of the day because no birdies came. Skin says they usually do, while she's in class. She was unfortunately wrong.
But this morning, she took the box and asked me to help her throw it away, because there were mosquitoes in it.
"I need a new box," she said.
I have a crazy sister, I thought.
She said a bird came, took the bait, and flew away. Dargh.
Catch you later. Yes, bird, I'm talking to you.
-Nu
No comments:
Post a Comment
DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN