Thursday, June 6, 2013

My camera is uploading.

And it's taking years.

It's more than halfway done, though.

There are 87 items, and now it's at 60 something.

I wrote that without even checking. Facepalm.


Ok I just checked. It's at the 70s now. YIPPEE

Aw, great. Now a video is uploading. That just messed up my hopes of uploading quickly.

8:37

Still uploading. The video.

It's June 6 today. 6/6/13.

My right earrings is rubbing againstmy face agh it's itchy bleghers

8:38

I scratched my itchy place.

NOW THE SECOND VIDEO IS UPLOADING GOSH I'M SO IMPATIENT

8:39 AM
There's a party tonight. And my leg has bumps on it because it was pressed into this computer chair and sooo.....yeah.

8:40
My left heel is throbbing. My face is itchy. And I need to peeeeeeee.

8:41
I'm sweaty. And I think I have to toilet. Really soon.

8:42
I'll go and toilet. See how short I take.

8:44
Seriously? I took two minutes? I usually take a minute or less.

8:46
Sorreh. I was doing sumthin' else.

8:48
AAAAAAGHH THE VIDEO IS STILL UPLOADING The party tonight is for Fa and someone named Hnd, because apparently, they're both leaving. FREEDOM FROM FAAAAAAAA

8:49
I am slightly itchyyyyy.

8:50

DARN IT the camera finished uploading but no folder came up. I hate using this computer to upload files. Good thing I didn't select the option 'Erase all items after importing.'

So now what do I do?

8:51
Kylie's coming today. Yesterday he was wearing a PINK shirt. Well, it LOOKED like pink to me.

8:53
I'm hungry. Hammy needs to let me use the computer he's using so I can do my work because Microsoft Word is on that computer only.

8:54
It's almost nine 'o clock.

8:55
Skin just came out of my/her/our room. She opened the fridge. I scratched my head. Skin retreated to them room.

8:56
I am bored. Blah.

8:57
I will upload a picture.

8:59 
Sorry it took so long. The picture is of Zeyo.

9:00
What to write, what to write...well, my face is itchy.

9:07
OMG I ABANDONED YOU FOR SEVEN MINUTES SORRY now my camera is charging.

9:08
Imma draw sumteen.

9:10
Hammy is making disgusting sounds with his fleghmy mouth YUCK HAMMY STOP IT I'LL KILL YOU EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JUST GO AND SPIT I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU

9:11
Now he's reciting. I can hear his spit glistening.

9:13
Please, just please - be someone else's brother.

9:16
My muscles hurt.

9:21
They still hurt.

9:22
So the end.

-Nu

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN