Monday, June 10, 2013

Barf.

So basically I DIDN'T sleep in mummy's room last night because my daft tummy started acting up again, and the temperature was so hot, and it made me lazy. I slept in my bed. (Which reminds me, I gotta go clean it plus my desk.)

I woke up at 3AM due to tumpains. I turned on the light and evil Skin appeared to be awake.
"N, what're you doinnnng?" she moaned zombie-ishly.
I moaned back, "My tummy hurts, I don't know what to do."
"Go to the bathroom," she moaned.
 I toiletted some, and then I went back to my bed, but I still felt horrible. In my head I wondered if I should go and protest to mummy or not.

I went and woke mummy up. "Terkejut lah!" she mumbled, which can translate to, "You scared me!"

Yeah, well, my tummy is scarier. It keeps growwwwling. I wonder what is actually happening in my tummy.

So mum asked me some questions a doctor would have asked. Then I went downstairs and drank some water. Unfortunately it made me run over to the bathroom and puke in the potty. Urgh.

So yeah, then I went to go sleep on the couch. Dad later woke me up before he left for Fajr. "You okay N?"

I nodded.

So then I went back to my bed and slept there. When I woke up, Skin was having her class and I was just in my bed feeling horrible. Then it hit me - NOBODY WOKE ME UP FOR FAJR THEY PRAYED BY DEMSELVES ISH THEY GOT A PROBLEM

So I went to the bathroom, quickly made waz, and prayed. I was in silent agony.

Now I'm supposed to do math, and I just drank water, and my tummy is making sounds, disgusting sounds, and barf wants to come out of my mouth. But I won't let it.

And again, this post was written on the iPad and I'll fix it when I get on the computer.

-Pained Tummy Nu

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP A COMMENT, HUMAN